FXG Trade is a fast growing broker that offers its clients the opportunity to trade on the Forex and CFDs market. The company was founded by a group of industry experts having a combined experience exceeding 50 years.
Seeing major growth from our first days, we have developed ourselves into a brokerage which is most focused on providing our clients the support they need. We believe our trader’s success and feedback are the basis for our growth and thus, provide continuous support on all ends.
- Trading Rules
- FXG Trade offers its customers the most favorable conditions for trading on the Forex and CFDs trading market. By combining the well-known MetaTrader4 trading platform and the latest trends on the global trading market, we provide comfortable work conditions and stable income even for the most demanding traders. Our qualified support team quickly reacts on each request, without having any possibility of losing money or delaying withdrawal of funds. Also, each client has a personal manager who responds promptly on any questions regarding the work with an account, opening and closing transactions, the current status of the order, etc.
- By opening a real account, you get access to the best trading platform, which excludes the possibility of a system hanging up. You will open and close orders very quickly and even the beginner will understand it. Working with such terminal is easy and convenient. In addition, we provide an unlimited usage of a demo account, which will allow you to start real trading fully armed.
- Regulatory documents of FXG Trade
- The services of FXG Trade are strictly regulated by a number of documents, which you can find attached below. They cannot be a subject of discussion and are accepted by the client by any condition after the end of registration on the website of our company. Periodically, the documents are changed. It is mandatory that there should be an agreement with traders. Such changes are published on the main site of the company.
- The main language of documents is English, so if you have any controversial issues, you should refer to the English version of them. If it is necessary, our company can provide translation of documents into other languages.
- We are responsible for working on the financial market, so we have created separate documents for the most important aspects of interaction with clients and partners. So, if you are interested in the conditions of providing brokerage services to FXG Trade, you can read detailed information about it in the Client’s Agreement. In addition to it, we have developed a complaint form for the Client so that we can quickly resolve your issue without unnecessary clarification of the details.
- Taking into account the possibility of risks when working in the foreign exchange and CFDs market, we have created the relevant documents, which reveal the main aspects of trading on the Forex and CFDs market, and trading with our company in particular. Also on this page you will find the application form for withdrawing your funds, and a bonus agreement.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that opening an account and receiving services from FXG Trade does not imply signing a paper contract. Starting to work with us, you accept that you understand and agree with the information posted on the company’s official website, including the legal information and a risk disclosure policy.
- ADDITIONAL RISK DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT
- Bonus Terms
- CUSTOMER COMPLAINT FORM
- WITHDRAWAL REQUEST FORM
Why traders prefer us above other brokers?
- Protection of your personal data
- Segregated accounts for protection of funds – full control of your capital
- Fast and easy withdrawals
- High leverage
- Trade with the most common assets such as Forex, indices, stocks, commodities and cryptocurrencies
- An utter high level of support.
- SSL – Secure Sockets Layer, the protocol which provides the encryption of your information sent through protected pages. SSL Certificate means that all the data is fully secured.
Under any circumstance, we invite you to contact us for any possible questions or comments. Our contact details can be found at the contact us page.